Tuesday 5 February 2013

Clothes > Everything Else

"The Best Things in Life are Free. The Second Best are Very Expensive" 
Coco Chanel 



When I was a few years younger with a scum-paying job and very much into drinking...well, every night of the week, I still somehow managed to make purchasing clothes my very first priority. 

I'd be starving broke, but somehow I'd miraculously scrounge up enough coins to procure myself at least one number to wear on the big night out of the week.
This often affected my food intake for a good month, but a titanic thanks to Mi Goreng's I was able to survive the wrath of having a shopping addiction. 
My credit rating is sheer proof to state that finance management was by far my biggest weakness since the 2000's. 

Even now, I have come to the cold realisation that around 75% of my weekly income goes straight to clothes or something relatively materialistic. 

Honestly, could there be anyone better at life than me? 

A perfect example would be me just last week, I received an extremely rude and inconsiderate infringement notice from the government with xxx dollarbites in arrears. 
Due date, Friday.
Pay day, Friday. 
Saturday, one of my closest pal's b-dazzle celebration. 

Naturally, the council received a notice from yours truly stating that the payment will be delayed. 

Mind you, I looked bull-shit good on Saturday night though.

- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment