Wednesday 20 February 2013

Chains are Change


I like to think that nobody can affect the way I dress. 
But, I really believe that it is almost imposs for one to not be influenced by another with the way they present themselves. 

I happen to have a man-pal who I often share a bed with, attend events as each other's plus ones and "cuddle" in times of self-loathing and stormy weathers. 
This dude is a bit of a big deal. 
Let's keep him anonymous simply for gigs. 

Okay, so geting off topic. 
I have been hanging foul with this gent for around a year now and as much as it is hard to admit - he has affected the way I dress. 

Before subject A made his significant entrance to my life, I was all about grungey dark almost-offensive attires. 
Leather - check. 
Far too many chains and bedazzlments. 
Blue black hair. 
ONLY monochrome. 
Lace and Layers even on a scorcher of a day. 



This may seem a tad wankey, but I like to think that I nailed the stated items as an outfit. 

Approx at March 2012, I found myself in a bright blue bodycon mini-skirt. 
This caused quite the stir in my household. 
My two male roomies were beyond gobsmackled with my unusual choice of colour scheme. 

As months passed by, the threads became brighter, less noisey and pretty damn femmy. 

Yup, I turned gay and soft. 

Even Subject A stated, 
"I like how you wear colour, I think it means you're in love" 

GROSS.
But perhaps I am guilty as charged. 
I feel wrong to be in funeral attire now and feel plain uncomfy. 

As much as I miss my old grunge, street style steez. 
I have this huge affection towards bright pinks and yellows now. 

Fantastic. 
Peter Pan has finally grown up. 


- A -


No comments:

Post a Comment