Monday 8 April 2013

Tee Pee Oh > versus < Rainbow Stylin'

Just last night, I found that the air outside wasn't as sticky or hot but crisp and had a bit of a bite to it. 
I couldn't have been happier with this, as I am the number one fan of winter fash. 

I went straight to my noble steed (yes, I happen to be living out of my car at the mo, no judgements would be appreciated) and rummaged through my "Socks Box". 
Yes, I have three boxes solely dedicated to above-knee socks, detailed ankle socks and hoisery/stockings. 
Every year I die a little inside when I have to put these boxes away. 

After fetching my very fave number i.e. over-the-knee lacey nylon socks, I located my very recent buy (a cream light but fluffy jumps in an XL to sport as a dress). 
I was over the moon to have been re-united with this temperate numbers. 

After dishing up the stated get-up, I felt that there was just something missing. 
I needed to even out the top. 
Need you say more, a hat, obvs. 
Wore my dark khaki hat with black detailing and it was like I had sex for the first time. 
So, satisfied.


Clearly, I got a bit carried away with my attire there and lost the actual point of this post. 
What I was wondering was, the fact that I have clearly lost interest in "manners" for the sake of style. 
I mean, I was wearing the above for dinner. 
How dare I even a hat on inside, at night time, let alone, at the dinner table. 
The audacity. 

My mother would see this and would do the cliche Asian thing, 
"You dishonour the famiree"
Sorry mother, but my priorities are as follows. 
1. FASHION 
2. EVERYTHING ELSE

A 4 Fashion 4EVER <3

- A -


No comments:

Post a Comment