Monday 21 January 2013

Girl Crush List

Often, my companions tell me that I may as well be a lesbian. 
Often, I couldn't agree more. 

There is just something about a beautiful girl, in luscious clothing that sends electrifying sensations through my body. 

Here are a few renowned ladies of the limelight that just makes me want to give up hetero-hood. 
Kindly note that the following beautiful lasses are not mentioned in any particular order. 

NICOLE RICHIE


Found of House of Harlow. 
Mother to two. 
Absolute stunner with to-die-for style. 


OLSEN TWINS


Two as One - Double the Fun. 
Co-Queens of a Fashion Empire. 
Brought Youth to Classic Fashion. 


SARAH JESSICA PARKER aka CARRIE BRADSHAW


What is a Fashion Blog without Sarah Jessica Parker? 
the Sex of Fashion, the Mother of Style. 
With her bangin' vessel, how could she not charm the world? 


DIANNE KRUGER


Elegance with unbearable Sex-Appeal. 
Such a classic beauty with quirky yet chic style sense is not to be ignored. 
I am yet to encounter an outfit sported by D that I have not pined over. 


EMMA WATSON


Never let go of a girl who looks so damn fine with a pixie hair-don't. 
Dainty with Fire, Cute but Provocative. 
She certainly charmed the world with her magic. 


OLIVIA PALERMO



If Vogue were to be a girl, it would be Olivia. 
I never knew, one girl could make me feel so weak in the knees. 
Her ability to make unthinkable combinations work - it is art. 


ALEXA CHUNG


I adore Chung as she is able to make playful boyish attires look so feminine. 
Her outfits definitely defines her cheeky personality and carefree attitude towards life. 
Creative, Charismatic and Charming. 


ERIN WASSON



That One Teaspoon Girl. 
Sharp and Edgy - the Female Dapper. 
She is what I would imagine a Sex Goddess would look like in living flesh. 


Women are Beautiful. 
Especially when they know what compliments them. 
Clothes. Without I shall not be...and have pneumonia. 

-A-












No comments:

Post a Comment