Wednesday 9 January 2013

Romance with Fashion

Day One of Official Blogging.

I must admit, I never would've imagined myself as a blogger.
A fruit fly is likely to have a broader attention span than me, but, here we are.

Firstly, let me talk about the name.

KOI THREADS.

Koi is a japanese term which has the similar meaning to the English words "Romance" or "Love".
This relates back to my name which happens to mean "Love Child" in Japanese.
As embarrassing as it is to tell people, I've grown pretty fond of my lame name and feel that it suits me quite well.

I feel that with every clothing I own, I have just a little romantic affair with it.
Every time I layer a piece on my bare skin, it's just this cheeky little rendezvous.

I admit it, I'm just a hopeless romantic when it comes to clothes.

So, here's how Koi Threads was born.

Mostly, this blog will involve me dribbling on about what I find looks marvel on the flesh and what threads I believe boogies well with each other.
My blog perverts may or may not agree with my taste but that's what fashion and style is about.
I'd more than love to hear opinions/suggestions, haters on the other hand - I double dare you.

Hope y'all enjoy my blog and I am beyond excited to get this bad boy running.


- A


No comments:

Post a Comment